History

The Davis Funeral Home was first established in 1920 by the Davis family. 

Following the death of Leo Davis, in July of 1984, Rodger and Connie Floyd purchased the funeral home from the Davis family and have been the owners or managers of the funeral home since that time. The funeral home is still located in the original building, continuing the Davis Funeral Home legacy. 

The Davis Funeral Home is owned by the Floyd family, allowing our staff to personalize different options for our families at need. 

Our funeral home has two licensed funeral directors and embalmers, Rodger Floyd and Mandy Floyd-Lemmon. We are honored to have local Cushing residents, Tommy Johnson, Larry Murphree, Lula Mae Sawatsky and Carol Smith, as part of our funeral home family.